Most entrepreneurs can name the #objectives in their business plan. But what are your objectives in your #life#plan? Here are 15 questions that I use to plan my new year.
1. What were your best experiences in 2022 ?
2. Who was part of these experiences?
3. What do these experiences have in common?
4. Which people drained most of your energy in 2022?
5. What needs to change so there is less energy drain?
6. How does your business impact your ability to experience the positive moments from question 1?
7. Where do you want your business to be in 5 years?.
8. What will your role in your business be in 5 years?
9. What decision needs to be made now to ensure your objectives in the two questions above will be achieved?
10. What has changed in your view of the world in 2022?
11. For each of your assets: What is your investment thesis why you own them?
12. Has this changed by how you view the world now?
13. How would a neutral person describe your health? Your physical appearance? Your weight? Your food habits? Your sleep patterns?
14. Are you happy with that assessment? If not, what keeps you from changing?
15. Do you have enough money? If not, what needs to change?
With the answers to this list, you should be in a good place to distill your three most important objectives for 2023.
How do you go about planning your year?