- What were your best experiences in 2022?
- Who was part of these experiences?
- What do these experiences have in common?
- Which people drained most of your energy in 2022?
- What needs to change so there is less energy drain?
- How does your business impact your ability to experience the positive moments from question 1?
- Where do you want your business to be in 5 years?.
- What will your role in your business be in 5 years?
- What decision needs to be made now to ensure your objectives in the two questions above will be achieved?
- What has changed in your view of the world in 2022?
- For each of your assets: What is your investment thesis why you own them?
- Has this changed by how you view the world now?
- How would a neutral person describe your health? Your physical appearance? Your weight? Your food habits? Your sleep patterns?
- Are you happy with that assessment? If not, what keeps you from changing?
- Do you have enough money? If not, what needs to change?
With the answers to this list, you should be in a good place to distill your three most important objectives for 2023.
How do you go about planning your year?